GBP2 Antibody Cy5.5 Conjugated
2x GBP2 Antibody Cy5.5 Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameGBP2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGBP2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GBP2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHydrolyzes GTP to GMP in two consecutive cleavage reactions. Exhibits antiviral activity against influenza virus. Promote oxidative killing and deliver antimicrobial peptides to autophagolysosomes, providing broad host protection against different pathogen classes (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- Gene target
- Short nameGBP2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameguanylate binding protein 2, interferon-inducible (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetguanylate binding protein 2, interferon-inducible, GBP2 and IDBG-100168 and ENSG00000162645 and 2634, this GO :0000139 and this GO lgi membrane and cellular component this GO :0003924 and GTPase activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005525 and GTP binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0006184 and GTP catabolic process and biological process this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0019221 and cytokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0060333 and interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0060337 and type I interferon signaling pathway and biological process, GTP binding, this GO :0003924: GTPase activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0005525: GTP binding, this GO :0003924: GTPase activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005525: GTP binding, nuclei
bs-11289R-Cy5.5 | GBP2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11288R-Cy5.5 | GBP2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11288R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GBP2
- Gene ID number2634
- Swiss ProtP32456
- CrossreactivityHuman, Rat
- SynonymsInterferon-induced guanylate-binding protein 2; GTP-binding protein 2; GBP-2; HuGBP-2; Guanine nucleotide-binding protein 2; GBP2
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameguanylate binding protein 2
- Synonyms gene name
- guanylate binding protein 2, interferon-inducible
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-01-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
LRP3, CT (Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor-related Protein 3, LRP-3, 105kD Low-density Lipoprotein Receptor-related Protein, hLRp105) Antibody