GAPDH Polyconal Antibody
GAPDH Polyconal Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-10900R | GAPDH Polyconal Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 309.63 USD
- Long nameGAPDH Polyconal Antibody
- Also known asGAPDH Polyconal Antibody
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenGAPDH
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GAPDH.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceRecombinant full length human GAPDH
- Gene ID number2597
- Swiss ProtP04406
- Tested ApplicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenHas both glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and nitrosylase activities, thereby playing a role in glycolysis and nuclear functions, respectively. Participates in nuclear events including transcription, RNA transport, DNA replication and apoptosis. Nuclear functions are probably due to the nitrosylase activity that mediates cysteine S-nitrosylation of nuclear target proteins such as SIRT1, HDAC2 and PRKDC. Modulates the organization and assembly of the cytoskeleton. Facilitates the CHP1-dependent microtubule and membrane associations through its ability to stimulate the binding of CHP1 to microtubules (By similarity). Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is a key enzyme in glycolysis that catalyzes the first step of the pathway by converting D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate (G3P) into 3-phospho-D-glyceroyl phosphate. Component of the GAIT (gamma interferon-activated inhibitor of translation) complex which mediates interferon-gamma-induced transcript-selective translation inhibition in inflammation processes. Upon interferon-gamma treatment assembles into the GAIT complex which binds to stem loop-containing GAIT elements in the 3'-UTR of diverse inflammatory mRNAs (such as ceruplasmin) and suppresses their translation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesGlyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; GAPDH; Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH; GAPD; CDABP0047; OK/SW-cl.12
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGAPDH Polyconal Antibody
- Alternative nameGAPDH Polyconal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Oceanobacillus iheyensis (3R)-hydroxymyristoyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] dehydratase (fabZ)