GABRR1 Antibody Conjugated
GABRR1 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGABRR1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GABRR1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GABRR1
- Gene ID number2569
- Swiss ProtP24046
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGABA, the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate brain, mediates neuronal inhibition by binding to the GABA/benzodiazepine receptor and opening an integral chloride channel. Rho-1 GABA receptor could play a role in retinal neurotransmission.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit rho-1; GABA(A) receptor subunit rho-1; GABA(C) receptor; GABRR1
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12084R-Biotin | GABRR1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12084R-Cy3 | GABRR1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12084R-Cy5 | GABRR1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12084R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameGABRR1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGABRR1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGABRR1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor rho1 subunit
- Synonyms gene name
- gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor, rho 1
- gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, rho 1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1991-08-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedGABAergic neurons in the SGS express GABAC receptors whereas the majority of tectothalamic CB-ir neurons and intrinsicallProtein phosphatase 1 (PP1) and GABA(C) receptors simultaneously bind to different domains of PNUTS, demonstrating that PNUTS crosslinks PP1 and GABA(C) receptors.the GABA receptor/channel rho 1 subunit plays an important role in modulating spinal cord pain transmission functions in vivoIn GABA(C) rho1 Null stratum griseum superficiale (SGS) cells, inhibitory postsynaptic currents were shorter in duration and their excitatory postsynaptic currents were longer, indicating that a slow GABA(C)R-mediated inhibitory component was reduced.activation of peripheral GABA-Rs may provide a new modality to modulate T cell, B cell, and APC activity and help ameliorate RA and other inflammatory diseases.Identification of a fragment flanking the GABArho1 gene promoter paves the way for studies of molecular elements that control GABArho1 transcription and regulate its expression during retinal development.Ethanol action on GABAA receptors containing rho1/rho2 subunits may be important for specific effects of ethanol in vivo.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12084R-Cy5.5 | GABRR1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12084R-Cy7 | GABRR1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12084R-FITC | GABRR1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12084R-HRP | GABRR1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12084R-PE | GABRR1 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD