FKBP11 Antibody Conjugated
FKBP11 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFKBP11
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FKBP11.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FKBP11
- Gene ID number51303
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe immunophilins are a highly conserved family of cis-trans peptidyl-prolyl isomerases that bind to and mediate the effects of immunosuppressive drugs, such as cyclosporin, FK506 and rapamycin. Immunophilins have also been implicated in protein folding and trafficking within the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). FKBP11 (FK506-binding protein 11), also known as FKBP19 or peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase FKBP11, is a 201 amino acid single-pass membrane protein belonging to the FKBP-type PPIase family, a group of proteins known to catalyze the folding of proline-containing polypeptides. Containing one PPIase FKBP-type domain, FKBP11 is expressed in secretory tissues such as pancreas, pituitary, stomach, lymph node and salivary gland, and is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 12q13.12. FK506 and rapamycin are known to inhibit FKBP11â€™s peptidyl-prolyl isomerase activity.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms19 kDa FK506 binding protein; 19 kDa FK506-binding protein; 19 kDa FKBP; FK506 binding protein 11 19 kDa; FK506 binding protein 11; FK506-binding protein 11; FKB11_HUMAN; FKBP 19; FKBP-11; FKBP-19; Fkbp11; FKBP19; MGC54182; Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase; Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase FKBP11; PPIase; PPIase FKBP11; Rotamase.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetFK506 binding protein 11, 19 kDa, FKBP11 and IDBG-30614 and ENSG00000134285 and 51303, this GO :0000413 and protein peptidyl-prolyl isomerization and biological process this GO :0003755 and peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity and molecular function this GO :0005528 and FK506 binding and molecular function this GO :0005789 and endoplasmic reticulum membrane and cellular component this GO :0006457 and protein folding and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0061077 and chaperone-mediated protein folding and biological process, FK506 binding, this GO :0003755: peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity and also this GO :0005528: FK506 binding, this GO :0003755: peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity, this GO :0005528: FK506 binding, Plasma membranes, Fkbp11 and IDBG-180995 and ENSMUSG00000003355 and 66120, FKBP11 and IDBG-632763 and ENSBTAG00000015828 and 506043
bs-13176R-Biotin | FKBP11 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13176R-Cy3 | FKBP11 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13176R-Cy5 | FKBP11 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13176R-Cy5.5 | FKBP11 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13176R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameFKBP11 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFKBP11 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFK506 binding protein 11, 19 kiloDalton (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFK506 binding protein 11
- Synonyms gene name
- FK506 binding protein 11 (19 kDa)
- FK506 binding protein 11, 19 kDa
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-06-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- FKBP prolyl isomerases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13176R-Cy7 | FKBP11 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13176R-FITC | FKBP11 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13176R-HRP | FKBP11 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies