FGF4 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
FGF4 Antibody, FITC Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameFGF4 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFGF4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FGF4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FGF4
- Gene ID number2249
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members possess broad mitogenic and cell survival activities and are involved in a variety of biological processes including embryonic development, cell growth, morphogenesis, tissue repair, tumor growth and invasion. This gene was identified by its oncogenic transforming activity. This gene and FGF3, another oncogenic growth factor, are located closely on chromosome 11. Co-amplification of both genes was found in various kinds of human tumors. Studies on the mouse homolog suggested a function in bone morphogenesis and limb development through the sonic hedgehog (SHH) signaling pathway. [provided by RefSeq].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsFibroblast Growth Factor4; Heparin Secretory Transforming Protein 1; Kaposi Sarcoma Oncogene; Fgf-4; Fgfk; Hstf-1; kFGF; KS3;MGC129266; MGC129267; HBGF-4; HST; HST-1; HSTF1; K-FGF; KS3; FGF4_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameFGF4 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative namefibroblast growth factor 4 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetfibroblast growth factor 4, HBGF-4 and HST and HST-1 and HSTF1 and K-FGF and KFGF, FGF4 and IDBG-62016 and ENSG00000075388 and 2249, this GO :0001502 and cartilage condensation and biological process this GO :0001934 and positive regulation of protein phosphorylation and biological process this GO :0005104 and fibroblast growth factor receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0007173 and epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007267 and cell-cell signaling and biological process this GO :0008083 and growth factor activity and molecular function this GO :0008201 and heparin binding and molecular function this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0008286 and insulin receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0008543 and fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0010463 and mesenchymal cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0010468 and regulation of gene expression and biological process this GO :0010628 and positive regulation of gene expression and biological process this GO :0019827 and stem cell maintenance and biological process this GO :0030326 and embryonic limb morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0035116 and embryonic hindlimb morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0038095 and Fc-epsilon receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0042475 and odontogenesis of dentin-containing tooth and biological process this GO :0043066 and negative regulation of apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0045944 and positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter and biological process this GO :0048011 and neurotrophin TRK receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0048015 and phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling and biological process this GO :0051781 and positive regulation of cell division and biological process this GO :0060363 and cranial suture morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0060561 and apoptotic process involved in morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0060591 and chondroblast differentiation and biological process this GO :0070374 and positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade and biological process, heparin binding, this GO :0005104: fibroblast growth factor receptor binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008083: growth factor activity and also this GO :0008201: heparin binding, this GO :0005104: fibroblast growth factor receptor binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, this GO :0008201: heparin binding, nuclei, Fgf4 and IDBG-212951 and ENSMUSG00000050917 and 14175, BT.62944 and IDBG-645032 and ENSBTAG00000012563 and 618474
bs-1256R-FITC | FGF4 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1256R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefibroblast growth factor 4
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- heparin secretory transforming protein 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-04-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies