FARSLA CML33 Antibody Conjugated
FARSLA CML33 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFARSLA/CML33
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FARSLA/CML33.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FARSLA/CML33
- Gene ID number10160
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAminoacyl-tRNA synthetases consist of a family of enzymes that catalyze the specific aminoacylation of tRNA by their cognate amino acid in the initial step of ribosome-dependent protein biosynthesis. FARSLA, also known as FRSA, CML33, FARSL or PheHA (phenylalanyl-tRNA synthetase, alpha subunit), is a member of the class-II aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family and is highly expressed in proliferating cells of bone marrow. FARSLA is a cytoplasmic phenylalanine-tRNA synthetase that functions as a heterodimer consisting of a catalytic alpha-subunit and a regulatory beta-subunit. The alpha-subunit is responsible for forming the amino acid binding pocket, mediating the ATP/aminoacyl adenylate binding, and interacts with the acceptor stem of the tRNA. FARSLA functions in a cell cycle-dependent and differentiation-dependent manner.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCML 33; CML33; FARS; FARSA; FARSL; FRSA; PheHA; Phenylalanine tRNA ligase 1 alpha cytoplasmic; Phenylalanine tRNA ligase alpha chain; Phenylalanine tRNA synthetase alpha subunit; Phenylalanine tRNA synthetase like alpha subunit; Phenylalanyl tRNA synthetase alpha chain; Phenylalanyl tRNA synthetase alpha subunit; Phenylalanyl tRNA synthetase like alpha subunit; PheRS.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13145R-Biotin | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13145R-Cy3 | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13145R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameFARSLA/CML33 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFARSLA/CML33 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namephenylalanyl-tRNA synthetase alpha subunit
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- phenylalanine-tRNA synthetase-like
- phenylalanyl-tRNA synthetase-like, alpha subunit
- phenylalanyl-tRNA synthetase, alpha subunit
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-07-07
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Aminoacyl tRNA synthetases, Class II
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13145R-Cy5 | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13145R-Cy5.5 | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13145R-Cy7 | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13145R-FITC | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13145R-HRP | FARSLA/CML33 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies