FABP5 Antibody Conjugated
FABP5 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenFABP5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against FABP5.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Fatty Acid Binding Protein 5
- Gene ID number2171
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThis gene encodes the fatty acid binding protein found in epidermal cells, and was first identified as being upregulated in psoriasis tissue. Fatty acid binding proteins are a family of small, highly conserved, cytoplasmic proteins that bind long-chain fatty acids and other hydrophobic ligands. FABPs may play roles in fatty acid uptake, transport, and metabolism. Polymorphisms in this gene are associated with type 2 diabetes. The human genome contains many pseudogenes similar to this locus.[provided by RefSeq, Feb 2011].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonymsepidermal; Fatty Acid Binding Protein 5; CFABP; Cutaneous fatty acid binding protein; DA11; Dferentiation associated lipid binding protein LP2; E-FABP; EFABP; Epidermal-type fatty acid-binding protein; FABP5; FABP5_HUMAN; Fatty acid binding protein epidermal; Fatty acid-binding protein 5; Fatty acid-binding protein; Keratinocyte lipid binding protein; PA-FABP; PAFABP; Psoriasis associated fatty acid binding protein homolog; Psoriasis-associated fatty acid-binding protein homolog.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2370R-Biotin | FABP5 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2370R-Biotin
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameFABP5 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsIHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameFABP5 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameFABP5 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefatty acid binding protein 5 pseudogene 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- fatty acid binding protein 5-like 1
- fatty acid binding protein 5-like 1 (pseudogene)
- Discovery year2004-04-16
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWe postulate that a differential regulation of proteasomal function, as demonstrated for TGF-beta 1, can result in an enrichment of proteins, such as EFABP, that mediate physiological functions, such as neurite regeneration.epithelial fatty acid-binding protein (Fabp5, E_FABP)participates in leukotriene biosynthesis that permits of leukotriene A4 to be available for further enzymatic processing in various cellular regions.C-FABP may play a significant role in regulating adipocyte function in response to changes in nutritional conditions.These findings are consistent with the scenario that neurite extension of differentiating PC12 cells, including further stimulation by DHA and EPA, requires sufficient cellular levels of E-FABP.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2370R-Cy3 | FABP5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2370R-Cy5 | FABP5 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2370R-Cy5.5 | FABP5 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2370R-Cy7 | FABP5 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2370R-FITC | FABP5 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2370R-HRP | FABP5 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies