Exofectin Plasmid DNA-Into-Exosome Kit "New" (DNA Transfection Kit For Exosome)
Exofectin Plasmid DNA-Into-Exosome Kit "New" (DNA Transfection Kit For Exosome) is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-P402 | Exofectin Plasmid DNA-Into-Exosome Kit "New" (DNA Transfection Kit For Exosome)size: 20Reactions | 474.97 USD
- DescriptionsEXOFECTIN PLASMID DNA-INTO-EXOXY KIT (DNA TRANSFECTION KIT FOR EXOSOME) -20 rxn- Polymer blend for the administration of plasmid DNA in exosomes, lacking DNA aggregation in the exosome, effective delivery of gene
- Shelf life6 monts
- Sorage temperatureStored at 4°C
- Shipping conditionShip at 4°C
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productPlasmid DNA in exosomes
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Exofectin Plasmid DNA-Into-Exosome Kit "New" (DNA Transfection Kit For Exosome) . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Exofectin Plasmid DNA-Into-Exosome Kit "New" (DNA Transfection Kit For Exosome) , please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-P402and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- GeneExosomes are 50 nm small lipoprotein vesicles containing lots of microRNAs. The diagnostic value of exosomic miRNAs is due to their role in signal transduction and cell differentiation. Exoslomal total RNA can be analyzed by next gen sequencing to perform a diagnostic micro RNA profile.
- KitPlasmid mini made and maxi DNA purification kits can be silica gel or anion exchange, endotoxin free and are used to produce pure plasmids that are small DNA molecules within a cell separated from chromosomal DNA and can replicate independently. They are most commonly found in bacteria as small circular, double-stranded DNA molecules; however, plasmids are sometimes present in archaea and eukaryotic organisms. In nature, plasmids often carry genes that may benefit the survival of the organism, for example antibiotic resistance. While the chromosomes are big and contain all the essential information for living, plasmids usually are very small and contain only additional information. Artificial plasmids are widely used as vectors in molecular cloning, serving to drive the replication of recombinant DNA sequences within host organisms.
- Gene target
- Short nameExofectin Plasmid DNA-Into-Exosome Kit "New" (DNA Transfection Kit For Exosome)
- Techniqueexosome, plasmid, dna
- Alternative nameExofectin Plasmid Desoxyribonucleic acid-Into-exosomal reagent "New" (Desoxyribonucleic acid non-viral Desoxyribonucleic acid insertion reagent to measure exosomal)
- Alternative techniqueexosomes
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL