ERF Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody Conjugated
ERF Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor
- Gene ID number2077
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundABT1 (activator of basal transcription 1) is a nuclear protein that associates with the TATA-binding protein (TBP) and enhances basal transcription activity of class II promoters. ABT1 associates with TBP in HeLa nuclear extracts in vitro. Another protein, designated ERF, is a member of the Ets family of transcription factors. The members of the Ets family are grouped because they share a highly conserved DNA binding domain. These factors are involved in growth factor pathways and regulate both proliferation and differentiation. ERF (Ets-2 repressor factor) is a ubiquitously expressed Ets-domain protein that exhibits strong transcriptional repressor activity, suppresses Ets-induced transformation and is regulated by MAPK phosphorylation. ERF transcription may be regulated by Ets-domain proteins. Additionally, modulation of ERF activity is involved in the transcriptional regulation of genes activated during entry into G1 phase.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsERF; ERF_HUMAN; ETS domain containing transcription factor ERF; ETS domain-containing transcription factor ERF; Ets2 repressor factor; PE 2; PE-2; PE2.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13096R-Biotin | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-13096R-Cy3 | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13096R-Cy5 | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13096R-Cy5.5 | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13096R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameETS2 repressor factor
- Synonyms gene name
- Ets2 repressor factor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-07-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- ETS transcription factor family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-13096R-Cy7 | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-13096R-FITC | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-13096R-HRP | ERF/Ets2 Repressor Factor Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD