Endothelin A Receptor antibody (C-terminusinal)
Endothelin A Receptor antibody (C-terminusinal) is available 1 time from Genways labs
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by genways they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameEndothelin A Receptor antibody (C-terminusinal)
- Alternative nameEndothelin A Receptor (Antibody to) (C-terminusinal)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GWB-T00177 | Endothelin A Receptor antibody (C-terminusinal)size: 1 vial | 1119.52 USD
- Catalog numberGWB-T00177
- Price1119.52 USD
- Size1 vial
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene