ECRG4 Antibody Conjugated
7x ECRG4 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenECRG4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ECRG4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ECRG4/C2orf40
- Gene ID number84417
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundECRG4, also known as augurin or C2orf40, is a 148 amino acid secreted protein. Belonging to the augurin family, ECRG4 is thought to be a hormone. It has also been suggested that ECRG4 may act as a tumor suppressor. The gene that encodes ECRG4 maps to human chromosome 2, which consists of 237 million bases encoding over 1,400 genes, making up approximately 8% of the human genome. A number of genetic diseases are linked to genes on chromosome 2. Harlequin icthyosis, a rare and morbid skin deformity, is associated with mutations in the ABCA12 gene. The lipid metabolic disorder sitosterolemia is associated with ABCG5 and ABCG8. An extremely rare recessive genetic disorder, Alstr syndrome is due to mutations in the ALMS1 gene. Interestingly, chromosome 2 contains what appears to be a vestigial second centromere and vestigial telomeres which gives credence to the hypothesis that human chromosome 2 is the result of an ancient fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsAUGN_HUMAN; Augurin; C2orf40; Esophageal cancer-related gene 4 protein.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9807R-Biotin | ECRG4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9807R-Cy3 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9807R-Cy5 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9807R-Cy5.5 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9807R-Cy7 | ECRG4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9807R-FITC | ECRG4 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9807R-HRP | ECRG4 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9807R-HRP
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameECRG4 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameECRG4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameECRG4 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 2 open reading frame 40
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-07-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Tau, multiple isoforms, ~52-68kD, Clone: T1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Mouse, Rat, Bovine; WB
Supplier:GENTAUR IHC Stains