DERP6 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
DERP6 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenDERP6
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against DERP6.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DERP6/C17orf81
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenDERP6, is a 316 amino acid protein that localizes to the cytoplasm and exists as multiple alternatively spliced isoforms. Expressed ubiquitously with highest expression in liver, heart, testis, brain and skeletal muscle, DERP6 is thought to be involved in p53-mediated transcriptional regulation. The gene encoding DERP6 maps to human chromosome 17, which comprises over 2.5% of the human genome and encodes over 1,200 genes. Two key tumor suppressor genes are associated with chromosome 17, namely, p53 and BRCA1. Tumor suppressor p53 is necessary for maintenance of cellular genetic integrity by moderating cell fate through DNA repair versus cell death. Malfunction or loss of p53 expression is associated with malignant cell growth and Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Like p53, BRCA1 is directly involved in DNA repair, though specifically it is recognized as a genetic determinant of early onset breast cancer and predisposition to cancers of the ovary, colon, prostate gland and fallopian tubes.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsMST071; MSTP071; chromosome 17 open reading frame 81; Dermal papilla derived protein 6; dermal papilla-derived protein 6; DERP6; HSPC002; S phase 2 protein; ELP5_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameDERP6 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9638R-A350 | DERP6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9638R-A488 | DERP6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9638R-A555 | DERP6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9638R-A555
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameelongator acetyltransferase complex subunit 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 17 open reading frame 81
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-02-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Elongator acetyltransferase complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-9638R-A594 | DERP6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9638R-A647 | DERP6 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR