D Luciferin phosphate CAS 145613 12 3
D Luciferin phosphate CAS 145613 12 3 is available 2 times from Aat labs
12512 | D-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3*size: 1 milligram | 253.34 USD
12512 | D-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3*size: 1 mg | 397.92 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionD-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. D-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that D-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameD-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3*
- Alternative nameD-Luciferin phosphate *CAS 145613-12-3*
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Yersinia pestis bv Antiqua 60 kDa chaperonin groL partial 60 kDa chaperonin groL partial