D Ala AMC CAS 201847 52 1
D Ala AMC CAS 201847 52 1 is available 2 times from Aat labs
13459 | D-Ala-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1*size: 2X5 mg | 392.16 USD
13459 | D-Ala-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1*size: 5 milligrams | 153 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionD-Ala-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. D-Ala-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that D-Ala-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameD-Ala-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1*
- Alternative nameD-alanine-AMC *CAS 201847-52-1*
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
NFATC2IP (Nuclear Factor Of Activated T-Cells, Cytoplasmic, Calcineurin-Dependent 2 Interacting Protein, FLJ14639, MGC126790, MGC138387) Antibody