Cytochrome C Antibody Conjugated
Cytochrome C Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCytochrome C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Cytochrome C.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationMitochondrion
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Cytochrome C
- Gene ID number54205
- Swiss ProtP99999
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundElectron carrier protein. The oxidized form of the cytochrome c heme group can accept an electron from the heme group of the cytochrome c1 subunit of cytochrome reductase. Cytochrome c then transfers this electron to the cytochrome oxidase complex, the final protein carrier in the mitochondrial electron-transport chain. Plays a role in apoptosis. Suppression of the anti-apoptotic members or activation of the pro-apoptotic members of the Bcl-2 family leads to altered mitochondrial membrane permeability resulting in release of cytochrome c into the cytosol. Binding of cytochrome c to Apaf-1 triggers the activation of caspase-9, which then accelerates apoptosis by activating other caspases.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCYC; HCS; THC4; Cytochrome c; CYCS
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0013R-Biotin | Cytochrome C Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.56 USD
bs-0013R-Cy3 | Cytochrome C Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-0013R-Cy5 | Cytochrome C Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-0013R-Cy5.5 | Cytochrome C Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-0013R-Cy7 | Cytochrome C Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-0013R-FITC | Cytochrome C Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.56 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0013R-FITC
- Price409.56 USD
- Long nameCytochrome C Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P), IF(ICC)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(ICC)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCytochrome C Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameCytochrome C (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-0013R-HRP | Cytochrome C Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies