Cynomologus Monkey C-Peptide assay kit (ELISA)
Cynomologus Monkey C-Peptide assay kit (ELISA) is available 1 time from Cusabio labs
CSB-E13632Mk | Cynomologus Monkey C-Peptide assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 702.37 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-E13632Mk
- Price702.37 USD
- Size1x96-test wells plate/box
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Long nameCynomologus Monkey C-Peptide ELISA Kit
- Species reactivityCynomologus Monkey
- Antigen symbolC-Peptide
- Type of the probes for analysisserum, plasma, tissue homogenates.
- Detection range0.7 ng per ml-10 ng per ml
- Sensitivity of the kit0.3 ng per ml
- Research field of applicationMetabolism
- Assay specificationsThe results can be obtained spectrophotometrically at 450 nm as detection wavelenght in 1 up to 5 hours and the sample volume that is needed can be between 50 and 100 ul.
- Uniprot IDN/A
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the Cynomologus Monkey C-Peptide ELISA Kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- Special promotion (-10%)Do not miss to order the product Cynomologus Monkey C-Peptide ELISA Kit at this promotional price until the end of December 2017.
- Get a quote for a sample size kitAsk our sales assistants for our special quote for a 24T-trial kit that can be delivered with your next order and learn more about the antigen concentration in your samples.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only. This elisa is not for use in diagnostics.
- TestCusabio supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- DescriptionRhesus Monkeys proteins are often measured by ELISA on serum or plasma since consensus epitopes with the human ELISA are used for producing the antibodies of these ELISA test kits. Often cDNA of monkeys is used as alternative to human cDNA as a model for drug development. Monkeys are generally considered to be intelligent, particularly Old World monkeys.Peptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameCynomologus C-Peptide assay kit (ELISA)
- Techniquepeptide, Assay, ELISA
- Alternative nameCynomologus Monkey C-short protein sequence test reagent (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- Alternative techniquepeptides
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
AHCY aa1 432 Recombinant Human Adenosylhomocysteinase AdoHcyase S adenosyl homocysteine hydrolase SAHH AHCY aa1 432
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies