Cyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to Cy7® acid]
Cyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to Cy7® acid] is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to Cy7® acid] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to Cy7® acid] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to Cy7® acid] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Gene target
- Short nameCyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent ® acid]
- Alternative nameCyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to cyanine 7® acid]
160 | Cyanine 7 monoacid [equivalent to Cy7® acid]size: 5 milligrams | 324.1 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies