Cyanine 5.5 hydrazide equivalent to Cy5.5 hydrazide
Cyanine 5.5 hydrazide equivalent to Cy5.5 hydrazide is available 2 times from Aat labs
177 | Cyanine 5.5 hydrazide [equivalent to Cy5.5® hydrazide]size: 1 mg | 460.97 USD
177 | Cyanine 5.5 hydrazide [equivalent to Cy5.5® hydrazide]size: 1 milligram | 307.1 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCyanine 5.5 hydrazide [equivalent to Cy5.5® hydrazide] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cyanine 5.5 hydrazide [equivalent to Cy5.5® hydrazide] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cyanine 5.5 hydrazide [equivalent to Cy5.5® hydrazide] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesCy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.