Cy5 goat anti mouse IgG H
Cy5 goat anti mouse IgG H is available 2 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesCy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- TechniqueMouse, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
16855 | Cy5® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 214.64 USD
16863 | Cy5® goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 267.64 USD