Cy3 trans cyclooctene Cy3 TCO
Cy3 trans cyclooctene Cy3 TCO is available 2 times from Aat labs
900 | Cy3 trans-cyclooctene [Cy3 TCO]size: 1 milligram | 255.85 USD
900 | Cy3 trans-cyclooctene [Cy3 TCO]size: 1 mg | 401.86 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCy3 trans-cyclooctene [Cy3 TCO] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cy3 trans-cyclooctene [Cy3 TCO] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cy3 trans-cyclooctene [Cy3 TCO] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- PropertiesCy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the trans-cyclooctene [ TCO] can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This aat antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- Gene target
- Short nametrans-cyclooctene [ TCO]
- Alternative namecyanine 3 trans-cyclooctene [cyanine 3 TCO]
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Ribosome biogenesis protein RPF2 RPF2 Ribosome biogenesis protein RPF2 RPF2