CXCR5 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
- Target antigenCXCR5
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human, mouse, rat
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human CXCR5(358-372aa SSLSESENATSLTTF), identical to the related rat and mouse sequences.
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg Thimerosal, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the CXCR5 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe CXCR5 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundCXCR5(Chemokine CXC Motif Receptor 5), also known as BLR1, is a G protein-coupled seven transmembrane receptor for chemokine CXCL13(also known as BLC) and belongs to the CXC chemokine receptor family. In humans, the CXC-R5 protein is encoded by the CXCR5 gene. The gene plays an essential role in B cell migration. Reif et al.(2002) concluded that their findings defined the mechanism of B-cell relocalization in response to antigen, and established that cell position in vivo can be determined by the balance of responsiveness to chemoattractants made in separate but adjacent zones. Chan et al.(2003) investigated the expression of chemokines and chemokine receptors in eyes with primary intraocular B-cell lymphoma(PIOL).
- Related articles1. Allen, C. D. C., Ansel, K. M., Low, C., Lesley, R., Tamamura, H., Fujii, N., Cyster, J. G. Germinal center dark and light zone organization is mediated by CXCR4 and CXCR5. Nature Immun. 5: 943-952, 2004. 2. Chan, C.-C., Shen, D., Hackett, J. J., Buggage, R. R., Tuaillon, N. Expression of chemokine receptors, CXCR4 and CXCR5, and chemokines, BLC and SDF-1, in the eyes of patients with primary intraocular lymphoma. Ophthalmology 110: 421-426, 2003. 3. Reif, K., Ekland, E. H., Ohl, L., Nakano, H., Lipp, M., Forster, R., Cyster, J. G. Balanced responsiveness to chemoattractants from adjacent zones determines B-cell position. Nature 416: 94-99, 2002.
- Gene NameCXCR5
- Protein NameC-X-C chemokine receptor type 5
- Gene Full Namechemokine(C-X-C motif) receptor 5
- SynonymsBLR 1 antibody|BLR1 antibody|Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1 antibody|Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1 GTP binding protein antibody|C X C chemokine receptor type 5 antibody|C-X-C chemokine receptor type 5 antibody|CD 185 antibody|CD185 antibody|CD185 antigen antibody|Chemokine C X C motif receptor 5 antibody|Chemokine CXC motif receptor 5 antibody|Chemokine receptor 5 antibody|CXC chemokine receptor type 5 antibody|CXC R5 antibody|CXC-R5 antibody|CXCR 5 antibody|CXCR-5 antibody|Cxcr5 antibody|CXCR5_HUMAN antibody|MDR 15 antibody|MDR-15 antibody|MDR15 antibody|MGC117347 antibody|Monocyte derived receptor 15 antibody|Monocyte-derived receptor 15 antibody
- Uniprot IDP32302
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCXCR5 Antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 5 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 5, BLR1 and CD185 and MDR15, CXCR5 and IDBG-74047 and ENSG00000160683 and 643, this GO :0004930 and G-protein coupled receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006928 and cellular component movement and biological process this GO :0006935 and chemotaxis and biological process this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0007186 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0009897 and external side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016494 and C-X-C chemokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0032467 and positive regulation of cytokinesis and biological process this GO :0042113 and B cell activation and biological process this GO :0048535 and lymph node development and biological process this GO :0070098 and chemokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process, C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0016494: C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0016494: C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, Cell surfaces, Cxcr5 and IDBG-157659 and ENSMUSG00000047880 and 12145, BLR1 and IDBG-631448 and ENSBTAG00000046320 and 497021
PA2021 | CXCR5 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 393.89 USD
Hbbe-1, NT (Embryonic 1 beta-globin, Embryonic 1 beta-globin (BE1), Embryonic beta Globin e1, Hbbe1 Protein, MGC173646, Novel beta-type Globin, Novel Protein Similar to Embryonic 1 beta-globin (BE1), Si:busm1-118j2.5, hbbe1, bE1, OTTDARP00000001844, Q7ZYZ Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR