CXCR3 PE CD183
CXCR3 PE CD183 is available 2 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
- Also known asCXCR3
- Other namesC-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 isoform 2; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3; CXC-R3; CXCR-3; Mig receptor; IP10 receptor; IP-10 receptor; OTTHUMP00000032170; OTTHUMP00000070257; G protein-coupled receptor 9; chemokine (C-X-C) receptor 3; interferon-inducible protein 10 receptor; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3; CKR-L2; G protein-coupled receptor 9; Interferon-inducible protein 10 receptor
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCXCR3; CXCR3; GPR9; MigR; CD182; CD183; Mig-R; CKR-L2; CMKAR3; IP10-R; GPR9
- Gene name synonimsCXCR3; CXCR3; GPR9; MigR; CD182; CD183; Mig-R; CKR-L2; CMKAR3; IP10-R; GPR9
- Other gene namesCXCR3; CXCR3; GPR9; MigR; CD182; CD183; Mig-R; CKR-L2; CMKAR3; IP10-R; GPR9
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Source organismAscites fluid
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRecognizes recombinant, human CXCR3. Reacts specifically with CXCR3 transfectants. Does not recognizes the parental cell line using FACS analysis. Does not crossreact with CXCR1, CXCR2 and CXCR4 transfectants.; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.1% sodium azide. Labeled with R-Phycoerythrin (PE).
- Storage and shippingMay be stored at Store the antibody at +4 degrees Celsius. before opening. DO NOT FREEZE! Stable at Store the antibody at +4 degrees Celsius. as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Stable for at least 12 months at Keep the antibody refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. Temperature variations in the range between +1C to +7C are tolerable. Freezing R-Phycoerythrin (PE) conjugates will result in a substantial loss of activity. PE conjugates are sensitive to light.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS)
- Gene target
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3, CD182 and CD183 and CKR-L2 and CMKAR3 and GPR9 and IP10-R and Mig-R and MigR, CXCR3 and IDBG-76333 and ENSG00000186810 and 2833, C-X-C chemokine binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr3 and IDBG-164788 and ENSMUSG00000050232 and 12766, CXCR3 and IDBG-635748 and ENSBTAG00000014798 and 497018
GEN600393 | CXCR3 (PE) (CD183)size: 1 mililiter | 819.59 USD
GEN600393 | CXCR3 (PE) (CD183) Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 819.59 USD