Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kit
Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Sincere labs
- Long NameHuman Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kit
- Recognized antigenCoonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Product typeImmunoassays, ELISA kits
- DescriptionThe Human Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kit is a ready to use kit manufactured by using high quality antibodies sets, plates, solutions and detection molecules. This EIA test for Human Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) will yield accurate and reproducible results. The specially designed buffers ensure the most suitable conditions for the detection reactions.
- Storage conditionsStore all components and reagents of the Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kit refrigerated and +4 degrees Celcius. For a long term storage the kit's components may be frozen at -20 but cycles of freezing and thawing should be strictly avoided as they denaturate the polypeptide chains in the antibodies and controlls, thus causing a reduction in the kit's detection ability and specificity which changes will lead to inconsistant results.
- Laboratory tipsSmall volumes from the liquid components of the Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) EIA kit may get caught on the walls and lid of the vials. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vial to ensure that all of the content is gathered on the bottom.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Additional descriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.6
- Gene target
- Short nameCoonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, tissue, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameCoonective Tissue Growth Factor (connective tissue growth factor) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniquetissues
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, connective tissue growth factor, CCN2 and HCS24 and IGFBP8 and NOV2, CTGF and IDBG-96631 and ENSG00000118523 and 1490, heparin binding, Extracellular, Ctgf and IDBG-138628 and ENSMUSG00000019997 and 14219, CTGF and IDBG-633353 and ENSBTAG00000006367 and 281103
E13650501 | Coonective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) ELISA Kitsize: one plate of 96 wells per kit | 776.93 USD
Macrophage Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 Murine JE MCP 1 Macrophage Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 Murine
Recombinant Escherichia coli Ditrans polycis undecaprenyl diphosphate synthase 2E 6E farnesyl diphosphate specific ispU