CD90 Antibody is available 4 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD90 Antibody
- Alternative nameCD90 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx134649 | CD90 Antibodysize: 100 μl | 415.77 USD
abx037515 | CD90 Antibodysize: 100 μg | 499.42 USD
abx134649 | CD90 Antibodysize: 200 μl | 542.47 USD
- Catalog numberabx134649
- Price542.47 USD
- Size200 μl
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameThy-1 cell surface antigen
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedTHY1 is a good candidate tumour suppressor gene in nasopharyngeal carcinoma, which is significantly associated with lymph node metastases.The CD90 positive prostate tumor-associated stromal cells showed decreased expression of CXC-chemokines and genes involved in smooth muscle differentiation.Data show that a cell population with the CD90 phenotype is enriched in sphere-cultured cells from gastric primary tumors.CD90 is upregulated in gastric cancer and inhibits gastric cancer cell apoptosis by modulating the expression level of SPARC protein.Positive Thy1 and CD49f expression is significantly associated with the progression and poor prognosis of chondrosarcoma.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx134649 | CD90 Antibodysize: 30 μl | 332.13 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies