CD82 KAI1 Antibody Conjugated
CD82 KAI1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD82/KAI1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD82/KAI1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD82
- Gene ID number3732
- Swiss ProtP27701
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsR2; 4F9; C33; IA4; ST6; GR15; KAI1; SAR2; TSPAN27; CD82 antigen; C33 antigen; Inducible membrane protein R2; Metastasis suppressor Kangai-1; Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 protein; Tetraspanin-27; Tspan-27; CD82
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD82 molecule, 4F9 and C33 and GR15 and IA4 and KAI1 and R2 and SAR2 and ST6 and TSPAN27, CD82 and IDBG-40873 and ENSG00000085117 and 3732, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Cd82 and IDBG-192552 and ENSMUSG00000027215 and 12521, CD82 and IDBG-636903 and ENSBTAG00000031252 and 100335281,506713
bs-1470R-Biotin | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1470R-Cy3 | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1470R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameCD82/KAI1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the CD82/KAI1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCD82/KAI1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD82 molecule/KAI1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD82 molecule
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- kangai 1 (suppression of tumorigenicity 6, prostate; CD82 antigen (R2 leukocyte antigen, antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4))
- CD82 antigen
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-01-10
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedThe DARC/CD234 is expressed on macrophages and stabilizes CD82 on long-term repopulating hematopoietic stem cells, promoting their quiescence.KAI1 has a role in promotion of cell proliferation and mammary gland hyperplasia by the gp78 ubiquitin ligasethe CD82 tetraspanin is specifically recruited to pathogen-containing phagosomes prior to fusion with lysosomes.An antibody to this protein that can specifically detect murine Kai1/CD82, should be useful in addressing the mechanism of action of Kai1 in metastatic suppression.The transgenic adenocarcinoma of mouse prostate model encompasses androgen depletion independent sublines with increased tumorigenicity and invasiveness. All showed downregulation in tumor suppressor, E-cadherin, and metastatis suppressor, KAI-1.Hypoxia-dependent induction of KAI1 was directly mediated by hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha binding on the promoter, which subsequently caused increased recruitment of RNA polymerase II for transcriptional activation.CD81 promotes the microvillus formation and/or extension while tetraspanin CD82 inhibits these events. In addition, CD81 enhances the outward bending of the plasma membrane while CD82 inhibits it.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-1470R-Cy5 | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1470R-Cy5.5 | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1470R-Cy7 | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1470R-FITC | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1470R-HRP | CD82/KAI1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD