CD81 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
CD81 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD81 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD81
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD81.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TAPA1/CD81
- Gene ID number975
- Swiss ProtP60033
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMay play an important role in the regulation of lymphoma cell growth. Interacts with a 16-kDa Leu-13 protein to form a complex possibly involved in signal transduction. May act as the viral receptor for HCV.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsS5.7; CVID6; TAPA1; TSPAN28; CD81 antigen; 26 kDa cell surface protein TAPA-1; Target of the antiproliferative antibody 1; Tetraspanin-28; Tspan-28; CD81
- Gene target
- Short nameCD81 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD81 molecule (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD81 molecule, CVID6 and S5.7 and TAPA1 and TSPAN28, CD81 and IDBG-22455 and ENSG00000110651 and 975, this GO :0000187 and activation of MAPK activity and biological process this GO :0001772 and immunological synapse and cellular component this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006661 and phosphatidylinositol biosynthetic process and biological process this GO :0008104 and protein localization and biological process this GO :0008283 and cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0023026 and MHC class II protein complex binding and molecular function this GO :0031982 and vesicle and cellular component this GO :0043128 and positive regulation of 1-phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase activity and biological process this GO :0046488 and phosphatidylinositol metabolic process and biological process this GO :0046718 and viral entry into host cell and biological process this GO :0046813 and receptor-mediated virion attachment to host cell and biological process this GO :0050731 and positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation and biological process this GO :0050776 and regulation of immune response and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, MHC class II protein complex binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0023026: MHC class II protein complex binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0023026: MHC class II protein complex binding, Cell surfaces, Cd81 and IDBG-212677 and ENSMUSG00000037706 and 12520, CD81 and IDBG-645214 and ENSBTAG00000047495 and 511435
bs-6934R-Cy5.5 | CD81 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-6934R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD81 antisense RNA 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2013-10-18
- Entrez gene record
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies