CD8 Antibody PE Conjugated
CD8 Antibody PE Conjugated is available 2 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD8 Polyclonal Antibody, PE Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD8
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD8.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Tested applicationsFCM
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission480,565nm/578nm
- Gene target
- Short nameCD8 Antibody, PE Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD8 (Antibody to), peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-4790R-PE | CD8 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
- Catalog numberbs-4790R-PE
- Price453.23 USD
- Subcellular locationExtracellular, Secreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD8
- Gene ID number925
- Swiss ProtP01732
- SynonymsCD8; MAL; p32; Leu2; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain; T-lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu-2; CD8a
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionCytotoxic T cells cluster differentiators for flow cytometry. This transmembrane glycoprotein is detected by monoclonals and has a lot of clones available with different affinity.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD8a molecule
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CD8 antigen, alpha polypeptide (p32)
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-0648R-PE | CD8 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies