CD8 alpha Antibody Conjugated
CD8 alpha Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD8 alpha
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD8 alpha.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from rat CD8 alpha
- Gene ID number24930
- Swiss ProtP07725
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsT-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain; CD8 antigen 32 kDa chain; OX-8 membrane antigen; CD8a
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-4791R-Biotin | CD8 alpha Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-4791R-Cy3 | CD8 alpha Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-4791R-Cy5 | CD8 alpha Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-4791R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCD8 alpha Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- DescriptionThe CD8 alpha Antibody, Conjugated is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood. Cytotoxic T cells cluster differentiators for flow cytometry. This transmembrane glycoprotein is detected by monoclonals and has a lot of clones available with different affinity.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCD8 alpha Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD8 a (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD8a molecule
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CD8 antigen, alpha polypeptide (p32)
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-4791R-Cy5.5 | CD8 alpha Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-4791R-Cy7 | CD8 alpha Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-4791R-FITC | CD8 alpha Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-4791R-HRP | CD8 alpha Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD