CD53 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
CD53 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD53 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD53
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD53.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD53
- Gene ID number963
- Swiss ProtP19397
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRequired for efficient formation of myofibers in regenerating muscle at the level of cell fusion. May be involved in growth regulation in hematopoietic cells (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsMOX44; TSPAN25; Leukocyte surface antigen CD53; Cell surface glycoprotein CD53; Tetraspanin-25; Tspan-25; CD53
- Gene target
- Short nameCD53 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD53 molecule (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD53 molecule, MOX44 and TSPAN25, CD53 and IDBG-101004 and ENSG00000143119 and 963, this GO :0001772 and immunological synapse and cellular component this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005911 and cell-cell junction and cellular component this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0009986 and cell surface and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :1901741 and positive regulation of myoblast fusion and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd53 and IDBG-184902 and ENSMUSG00000040747 and 12508, CD53 and IDBG-635180 and ENSBTAG00000006466 and 505040
bs-13625R-Cy5.5 | CD53 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13625R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD53 molecule
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CD53 antigen
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-07-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies