CD31 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
CD31 Antibody, FITC Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD31 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD31
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD31.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse CD31
- Gene ID number5175
- Swiss ProtP16284
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P), IF(ICC)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(ICC)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Dog
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundInduces susceptibility to atherosclerosis (By similarity). Cell adhesion molecule which is required for leukocyte transendothelial migration (TEM) under most inflammatory conditions. Tyr-69 plays a critical role in TEM and is required for efficient trafficking of PECAM1 to and from the lateral border recycling compartment (LBRC) and is also essential for the LBRC membrane to be targeted around migrating leukocytes. Prevents phagocyte ingestion of closely apposed viable cells by transmitting 'detachment' signals, and changes function on apoptosis, promoting tethering of dying cells to phagocytes (the encounter of a viable cell with a phagocyte via the homophilic interaction of PECAM1 on both cell surfaces leads to the viable cell's active repulsion from the phagocyte. During apoptosis, the inside-out signaling of PECAM1 is somehow disabled so that the apoptotic cell does not actively reject the phagocyte anymore. The lack of this repulsion signal together with the interaction of the eat-me signals and their respective receptors causes the attachment of the apoptotic cell to the phagocyte, thus triggering the process of engulfment). Isoform Delta15 is unable to protect against apoptosis. Modulates BDKRB2 activation. Regulates bradykinin- and hyperosmotic shock-induced ERK1/2 activation in human umbilical cord vein cells (HUVEC).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsCD31; PECA1; GPIIA'; PECAM-1; endoCAM; CD31/EndoCAM; Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule; PECAM1
- Gene target
- Short nameCD31 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameCD31 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0468R-FITC | CD31 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0468R-FITC
- Price408.79 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameplatelet and endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1
- Synonyms gene name
- platelet/endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-11-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedHeterogeneity was found in the endothelial cells: their shape, the expression of adhesion molecules(ICAM-1, VCAM-1, and PECAM ), and the adhesion of lymphocytes and monocytes to them changed during the progression of the atherosclerotic process.elucidating the mechanisms of PECAM-1 function in autoimmune disorders could facilitate development of novel therapeutics--REVIEWEngagement of leukocyte PECAM induces its transient tyrosine phosphorylation and induction of downstream signals that drive transmigration and are then downregulated, following PECAM translocation to detergent resistant membranes.High CD31 expression associated significantly with better survival and VEGFR3 had no association with survival. Both higher tumor grade and stage were associated with a decreased survival timeThese results suggested that PECAM-1 could mediate platelet adhesion to endothelial cells under shear stress. Platelets binding to endothelial cells interfered with endothelial cell mechanotransduction through PECAM-1, affecting endothelial cell inflammatory responses towards pathological shear flow.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies