CD272 Antibody Conjugated
CD272 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD272
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD272.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human B and T-lymphocyte attenuator
- Gene ID number151888
- Swiss ProtQ7Z6A9
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundB and T lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA), an immunoglobulin domain-containing glycoprotein with two immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motifs. BTLA is not expressed by naive T cells, but it is induced during activation and remains expressed on T helper type 1 (T(H)1) but not T(H)2 cells. Crosslinking BTLA with antigen receptors induces its tyrosine phosphorylation and association with the Src homology domain 2 (SH2)-containing protein tyrosine phosphatases SHP-1 and SHP-2, and attenuates production of interleukin 2 (IL-2). BTLA-deficient T cells show increased proliferation, and BTLA-deficient mice have increased specific antibody responses and enhanced sensitivity to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. B7x, a peripheral homolog of B7, is a ligand of BTLA. Thus, BTLA is a third inhibitory receptor on T lymphocytes with similarities to cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen 4 (CTLA-4) and programmed death 1 (PD-1).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsBTLA1; CD272; B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator; B- and T-lymphocyte-associated protein; BTLA
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0624R-Biotin | CD272 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0624R-Cy3 | CD272 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0624R-Cy5 | CD272 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0624R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCD272 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCD272 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD272 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameB and T lymphocyte associated
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-08-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMed2.8-A crystal structure of the BTLA-HVEM complex shows that BTLA binds the N-terminal cysteine-rich domain of HVEM and employs a unique binding surfaceBTLA is constitutively expressed on most CD4+ and CD8+ T cells and its expression progressively decreases upon T cell activation.BTLA is an inhibitory coreceptor of the B cell receptor (BCR) signaling pathway that attenuates B cell activation by targeting the downstream signaling molecules Syk and B cell linker protein (BLNK).the HVEM-BTLA cis-complex competitively inhibits HVEM activation by ligands expressed in the surrounding microenvironment, thus helping maintain T cells in the naive state.study described the expression and spatial distribution of HVEM and BTLA in rheumatoid arthritis synovial tissues, and results indicated that HVEM/BTLA may be involved in regulating the progress of joint inflammationThe expression of BTLA has been observed on the surface of several kinds of cells within synovial tissues of RA patients, which indicates this signal might be involved in the regulation of local T cell activation and the pathogenesis of RA.Data indicate taht lung function and the expressions of B, T lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) and Treg cells were lower in patients with rheumatism than those in normal controls.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-0624R-Cy5.5 | CD272 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0624R-Cy7 | CD272 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0624R-FITC | CD272 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0624R-HRP | CD272 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies