CD19 Antibody Cy3 Conjugated
CD19 Antibody Cy3 Conjugated is available 2 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCD19 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD19
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD19.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- Gene target
- Short nameCD19 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD19 molecule (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD19 molecule, B4 and CVID3, CD19 and IDBG-23791 and ENSG00000177455 and 930, this GO :0005057 and receptor signaling protein activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006968 and cellular defense response and biological process this GO :0007166 and cell surface receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0007173 and epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0008543 and fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0009897 and external side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0038095 and Fc-epsilon receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0048011 and neurotrophin TRK receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0048015 and phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling and biological process this GO :0050776 and regulation of immune response and biological process this GO :0050853 and B cell receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, protein binding, this GO :0005057: receptor signaling protein activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005057: receptor signaling protein activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd19 and IDBG-209475 and ENSMUSG00000030724 and 12478, CD19 and IDBG-638894 and ENSBTAG00000032122 and
bs-4755R-Cy3 | CD19 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-10358R-Cy3 | CD19 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10358R-Cy3
- Price430.54 USD
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from dog CD19
- Swiss ProtF1PJI6
- Antigen background9 is a transmembrane glycoprotein that is selectively expressed on the cell surface of B-lymphocytes,where it activates intracellular signaling cascades involving both Ras and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathways.Lymphocytes proliferate and differentiate in response to various concentrations of different antigens. The ability of the B cell to respond in a specific, yet sensitive manner to the various antigens is achieved with the use of low-affinity antigen receptors. This gene encodes a cell surface molecule which assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
- SynonymsB lymphocyte antigen CD19; B lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CD 19; CD19 antigen; CD19 molecule; Cd19 protein; Dferentiation Antigen CD19; Leu 12; Leu12; Lymphocyte Surface Antigen; MGC109570; MGC12802; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the CD19 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD19 molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- CD19 antigen
- Discovery year1991-06-04
- Entrez gene record
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- CD molecules
- Minor histocompatibility antigens
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThis molecule functions synergistically with the CD21 antigen to enhance signaling through the B cell antigen receptor in response to T cell-dependent, complement-tagged antigens.CD19-dependent B lymphocyte signaling thresholds influence skin fibrosis and autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouseCD19 contributes to B cell generation at the early antigen-independent stages of B cell development, in addition to important roles in the peripheral immune system.CD19 modulates the Th1/Th2 cytokine balance in B cells and plays a critical role as a suppressive molecule in the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.in-vivo experiments using anti-CD19 immunotoxin (IT) with vincristine prolonged the survival of miceidentified a B cell-specific upstream enhancer and showed that the developmental regulation of Cd19 expression involves precisely coordinated alterations in transcription factor binding and chromatin remodeling at Cd19 cis-regulatory elements.BCR engagement induced differential Tyr phosphorylation. Y(513) phophorylation occurred 1st; Y(482) phosphorylation was delayed & transient. This affected CD19-mediated downstream pathways. Phosphorylation differed with the plasma membrane location.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies