CD150 Antibody Conjugated
7x CD150 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCD150
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CD150.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD150
- Gene ID number6504
- Swiss ProtQ13291
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHigh-affinity self-ligand important in bidirectional T-cell to B-cell stimulation. SLAM-induced signal-transduction events in T-lymphocytes are different from those in B-cells. Two modes of SLAM signaling are likely to exist: one in which the inhibitor SH2D1A acts as a negative regulator and another in which protein-tyrosine phosphatase 2C (PTPN11)-dependent signal transduction operates.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsSLAM; CD150; CDw150; Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule; IPO-3; SLAMF1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2709R-Biotin | CD150 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-2709R-Cy3 | CD150 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-2709R-Cy5 | CD150 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-2709R-Cy5.5 | CD150 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2709R-Cy5.5
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameCD150 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCD150 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCD150 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesignaling lymphocytic activation molecule family member 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- signaling lymphocytic activation molecule
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-08-06
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-2709R-Cy7 | CD150 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-2709R-FITC | CD150 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-2709R-HRP | CD150 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD