CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibody
CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Abbkine labs
ABP50893-100 | CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,1 ml | 497.3 USD
ABP50893-30 | CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,03 ml | 319.37 USD
ABP50893-200 | CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,2 ml | 704.89 USD
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Shipping requirementsThe product CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product CCRL2 Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCCRL2 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative namechemokine (C-C motif) receptor-like 2 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-C motif) receptor-like 2, ACKR5 and CKRX and CRAM and CRAM-A and CRAM-B and HCR, CCRL2 and IDBG-30415 and ENSG00000121797 and 9034, CCR chemokine receptor binding, Plasma membranes, Ccrl2 and IDBG-202675 and ENSMUSG00000043953 and 54199, CCRL2 and IDBG-646246 and ENSBTAG00000006155 and 515976