Caspase 9 antibody
Caspase 9 antibody is available 2 times from Abelisa antibodies labs
- Storage and handlingFor short term storage keep refrigerated at temperature ranges between 1 and 6 deg. Celcius. For long term storage freeze the antibodies at -20 degrees Celcius.
- Also known asHuman Caspase 9 (CASP9) antibody
- AdvisoryAvoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody and lower its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gen nameCASP9
- Species reactivityHuman
- Gene targetCaspase 9
- Short nameCaspase 9 antibody
- Alternative namecaspase 9 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
PA20015RA | Caspase 9 antibodysize: 100ug | 730.56 USD
- Catalog numberPA20015RA
- Price730.56 USD
- Long nameRabbit anti-Human Caspase 9 (CASP9) polyclonal antibody
- CategoryPolyclonal antibodies
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by AbELISA Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionHuman and some mouse caspases are active in apoptosis and cell death and even in necrosis and inflammation. CASP Gene and orthologous enzymes have been identifies successfully in the signal transduction cascade and pathways.
- GeneHuman and some mouse caspases are active in apoptosis and cell death and even in necrosis and inflammation. CASP Gene and orthologous enzymes have been identifies successfully in the signal transduction cascade and pathways.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namecaspase recruitment domain family member 9
- Synonyms gene name
- caspase recruitment domain family, member 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-08-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Caspase recruitment domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of chemical processes or phenomena; includes the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedCaspase-4 can function as an ER stress-specific caspase in humans, and may be involved in pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease.caspase-12 and caspase-4 are not required for the induction of ER stress-induced apoptosis and that caspase-4-like activity is not always associated with an initiating event.the familial Alzheimer's disease-linked presenilin 1 mutation accelerates the cleavage of caspase-4 under the endoplasmic reticulum stressThese results demonstrate that induction of GADD153/CHOP plays a pivotal role in mechanism of ER stress-induced cell death in SH-SY5Y cells, on the other hand, cleavage of pro-caspase-4 by activation of calpain play a crucial role in SK-N-SH cells.Data suggest that Casp4, Casp 6 and TNFSF10 are differentially expressed in potentially fertile and subfertile men and represent useful biomarkers for predicting male fertility in combination with P1 and P2.This study reveled that CASP4 having a central role in the bipolar disease and schizophrenia manifestation.both caspase-4 and caspase-5 are functionally important for appropriate responses to intracellular Gram-negative bacteria.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MA10072MO | Caspase 9 antibodysize: 100ug | 867.08 USD
TREM2 NT TREM2 Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2 Triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 2