Calponin 1 Antibody Conjugated
Calponin 1 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCalponin 1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Calponin 1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Calponin 1
- Gene ID number1264
- Swiss ProtP51911
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat, Sheep
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThin filament-associated protein that is implicated in the regulation and modulation of smooth muscle contraction. It is capable of binding to actin, calmodulin, troponin C and tropomyosin. The interaction of calponin with actin inhibits the actomyosin Mg-ATPase activity (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsSMCC; Sm-Calp; HEL-S-14; Calponin-1; Basic calponin; Calponin H1, smooth muscle; CNN1
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0095R-Biotin | Calponin 1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0095R-Cy3 | Calponin 1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0095R-Cy5 | Calponin 1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0095R-Cy5.5 | Calponin 1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0095R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameCalponin 1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P), IF(IHC-F)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(IHC-F)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCalponin 1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCalponin 1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-0095R-Cy7 | Calponin 1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0095R-FITC | Calponin 1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0095R-HRP | Calponin 1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0095R-PE | Calponin 1 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD