Cal 520 potassium salt
Cal 520 potassium salt is available 2 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCal-520®, potassium salt is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cal-520®, potassium salt is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cal-520®, potassium salt is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameCal-520® potassium salt
- Alternative nameCal-520®, potassium salt
21140 | Cal-520®, potassium saltsize: 10x50 ug | 355.59 USD
21141 | Cal-520®, potassium saltsize: 1 milligram | 456.48 USD
Tubulin alpha phosphorylated Tyr272 Alpha Tubulin Tubulin alpha Ubiquitous H2 Alpha K alpha 1 TUBA3 Tubulin alpha 1 Chain TUBA1 TUBA1A Tubulin K alpha 1
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR