CADM3 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameCADM3 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asCADM3 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenCADM3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CADM3.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range110-160/398
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CADM3
- Gene ID number57863
- Swiss ProtQ8N126
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenInvolved in the cell-cell adhesion. Has both calcium-independent homophilic cell-cell adhesion activity and calcium-independent heterophilic cell-cell adhesion activity with IGSF4, PVRL1 and PVRL3. Interaction with EPB41L1 may regulate structure or function of cell-cell junctions (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesBIgR; NECL1; TSLL1; IGSF4B; Necl-1; synCAM3; Cell adhesion molecule 3; Brain immunoglobulin receptor; Immunoglobulin superfamily member 4B; Nectin-like protein 1; Synaptic cell adhesion molecule 3; TSLC1-like protein 1; CADM3; UNQ225/PRO258
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCADM3 Antibody
- Alternative namecellular adhesion molecule 3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcell adhesion molecule 3, CADM3 and IDBG-103868 and ENSG00000162706 and 57863, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005911 and cell-cell junction and cellular component this GO :0007156 and homophilic cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007157 and heterophilic cell-cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0008104 and protein localization and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0034329 and cell junction assembly and biological process this GO :0034332 and adherens junction organization and biological process this GO :0042803 and protein homodimerization activity and molecular function this GO :0045216 and cell-cell junction organization and biological process, protein homodimerization activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0042803: protein homodimerization activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0042803: protein homodimerization activity, Cell surfaces, Cadm3 and IDBG-205840 and ENSMUSG00000005338 and 94332, CADM3 and IDBG-630783 and ENSBTAG00000003217 and 531178
bs-6027R | CADM3 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 322.86 USD