C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 6 times from Abm lentivectors labs
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
LV095368 | C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 7089.58 USD
LV095369 | C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 7089.58 USD
LV095370 | C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 7089.58 USD
- Catalog numberLV095370
- Price7089.58 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameiroquois homeobox 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-02-27
- Entrez gene record
- TALE class homeoboxes and pseudogenes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The transfer of bacterial DNA by phages from an infected bacterium to another bacterium. This also refers to the transfer of genes into eukaryotic cells by viruses. This naturally occurring process is routinely employed as a GENE TRANSFER TECHNIQUE.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedC5orf42 and KIAA1377 gene synergistically play a role as susceptibility genes for monomelic amyotrophy.The data suggested that mutations in C5ORF42 explain a large percentage of French Canadian individuals with Joubert syndrome.Exome sequencing revealed a likely pathogenic mutation in three novel candidate MKS disease genes-C5orf42, EVC2 and SEC8 (also known as EXOC4), which encodes an exocyst protein with an established role in ciliogenesisWe identified causal C5orf42 mutations in 9/11 families meeting OFD VI diagnostic criteria, but no mutation in individuals with partly overlapping features.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
LV095371 | C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 7089.58 USD
LV095373 | C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 7089.58 USD
LV095372 | C5orf42 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 7089.58 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies