C4orf27 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C4orf27 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC4orf27
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C4orf27.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C4orf27
- Gene ID Number54969
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC4orf27 is a 346 amino acid protein that is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 4. Human chromosome 4 represents approximately 6% of the human genome and contains nearly 900 genes. Notably, the Huntingtin gene, which is found to encode an expanded glutamine tract in cases of Huntington's disease, is located on chromosome 4. FGFR-3 is also encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 4 and has been associated with thanatophoric dwarfism, achondroplasia, Muenke syndrome and bladder cancer. Chromosome 4 is also tied to Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, methylmalonic acidemia and polycystic kidney disease.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Synonymschromosome 4 open reading frame 27; FLJ20534; FLJ33423; FLJ42042; UPF0609 protein C4orf27; CD027_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameC4orf27 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9994R-A350 | C4orf27 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9994R-A488 | C4orf27 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9994R-A488
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehistone PARylation factor 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 4 open reading frame 27
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-06-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9994R-A555 | C4orf27 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9994R-A594 | C4orf27 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9994R-A647 | C4orf27 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Akro Albumins and cell culture