C3a C3a desArg Complement component Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human
C3a C3a desArg Complement component Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human is available 3 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
GAU013-16 | C3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU013-16, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Humansize: 0.2mg | 1405.65 USD
GAU017-01 | C3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU017-01, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Humansize: 0.2mg | 1405.65 USD
GAU017-01B | C3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU017-01, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Biotinsize: 0.1mg | 2193.91 USD
- Catalog numberGAU017-01B
- Price2193.91 USD
- Alternative name 1C3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU017-01, Mab anti-Human, Biotin
- Alternative name 2C3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU017-01, Mab antibody-Human, Biotin
- Alternative name 3C3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU017-01, Mab antibody-Homo sapiens, Biotin
- Alternative name 4anti-C3a/C3a desArg Complement component Clone: GAU017-01
- Alternative name 5C3a/C3a desArg Complement component Clone: GAU017-01
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameC3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, Clone: GAU017-01, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-
- Alternative nameC3a/C3a (desArg) Complement component, clonality: GAU017-01, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-H. sapiens, biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameHLA complex group 4 pseudogene 1
- Discovery year2003-12-16
- Entrez gene record
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedSignificantly more transcripts encoding alternative pathway components factor B, C3 and properdin, and C3a receptor and C5a receptor were detected in grade 3 versus grade 0 or 1 biopsies of human cardiac allografts.results indicate that normal human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells express functional C3aR and that the C3aR-C3a axis sensitizes the responses of these cells to SDF-1Complement receptor 3 (CR3) is involved in the binding of Leishmania promastigote surface antigen-2 leucine-rich repeat motifs to macrophages, an interaction which can be blocked by anti-CR3 antibodies.significantly decreased expression of C3aR mRNA and protein expression in placentas with preeclampsia compared to controls
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies