C2orf57 Antibody Conjugated
C2orf57 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC2orf57
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C2orf57.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C2orf57
- Gene ID number165100
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundC2orf57, also known as MGC35154, is a 395 amino acid protein encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 2q37.1. As the second largest human chromosome, chromosome 2 makes up approximately 8% of the human genome and contains 237 million bases encoding over 1,400 genes. A number of genetic diseases are linked to genes on chromosome 2. Harlequin icthyosis, a rare skin deformity, is associated with mutations in the ABCA12 gene. The lipid metabolic disorder sitosterolemia is associated with ABCG5 and ABCG8. An extremely rare recessive genetic disorder, Alstré°‰ syndrome, is related to mutations in the ALMS1 gene. Chromosome 2 contains a probable vestigial second centromere as well as vestigial telomeres, which gives credence to the hypothesis that human chromosome 2 formed as a result of an ancient fusion of two ancestral chromosomes, which are still present in modern day apes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChromosome 2 open reading frame 57; Hypothetical protein LOC165100; MGC35154; Uncharacterized protein C2orf57; CB057_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9818R-Biotin | C2orf57 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9818R-Biotin
- Price408.79 USD
- Long nameC2orf57 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC2orf57 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC2orf57 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9818R-Cy3 | C2orf57 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9818R-Cy5 | C2orf57 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9818R-Cy5.5 | C2orf57 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9818R-Cy7 | C2orf57 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9818R-FITC | C2orf57 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9818R-HRP | C2orf57 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD