C2ORF25 Antibody Conjugated
C2ORF25 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC2ORF25
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C2ORF25.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C2ORF25
- Gene ID number27249
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundC2ORF25 is a mitochondrial protein and its function is not fully identified. But, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is an essential cofactor in several metabolic pathways. Intracellular conversion of cobalamin to adenosylcobalamin in mitochondria and to methylcobalamin in cytoplasm is necessary for homeostasis of methylmalonic acid and homocysteine. C2ORF25 encodes a protein involved in an early step of cobalamin metabolism.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymscblD; Chromosome 2 open reading frame 25; Protein C2orf25, mitochondrial; CL25022; Methylmalonic aciduria cobalamin deficiency cblD type, with homocystinuria; Protein C2orf25, mitochondrial; MMAD_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9808R-Biotin | C2ORF25 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9808R-Cy3 | C2ORF25 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9808R-Cy5 | C2ORF25 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9808R-Cy5.5 | C2ORF25 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9808R-Cy7 | C2ORF25 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9808R-FITC | C2ORF25 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9808R-HRP | C2ORF25 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9808R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameC2ORF25 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC2ORF25 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC2ORF25 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemethylmalonic aciduria and homocystinuria, cblD type
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 2 open reading frame 25
- methylmalonic aciduria (cobalamin deficiency) cblD type, with homocystinuria
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)mutations in a gene designated MMADHC (currently named C2orf25) are responsible for the cblD defect in vitamin B12 metabolism; various mutations are associated with each of the three biochemical phenotypes of the disorderMMADHC was confirmed as a binding partner for MMACHC both in vitro (SPR) and in vivo (bacterial two-hybrid system).The function of MMADHC is exerted through its structured C-terminal domain via interactions with MMACHC.Subcellular location of MMACHC and MMADHC, two human proteins central to intracellular vitamin B(12) metabolism.specific regions of MMADHC are involved in differential regulation of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin synthesisanalysis of crystal structure of the globular C-terminal domain of human CblD, which is sufficient for its interaction with MMADHC or CblC, and for supporting the cytoplasmic cobalamin trafficking pathway
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies