C21orf25 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C21orf25 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC21orf25
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C21orf25.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C2CD2/C21orf25
- Gene ID Number25966
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThe smallest of the human chromosomes, 21 makes up about 1.5% of the human genome. Chromosome 21 contains nearly 300 genes and 47 million base pairs. Down syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is the disease most commonly associated with chromosome 21. Alzheimer's disease, Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are also associated with chromosome 21. Translocations are found to occur between chromosome 21 and 8, and chromosome 21 and 12, in certain leukemias. C2CD2 is an 696 amino acid protien that is secreted. The C2CD2 gene product has been provisionally designated C2CD2 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC2 calcium-dependent domain containing 2; C2 domain containing protein 2; C21orf25; C21orf258; C2CD2; Chromosome 21 open reading frame 25; MGC71445; TMEM24-like; TMEM24L; CU025_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameC21orf25 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9988R-A350 | C21orf25 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9988R-A488 | C21orf25 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9988R-A555 | C21orf25 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9988R-A555
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC2 calcium dependent domain containing 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 21 open reading frame 25
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-05-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- C2 domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-9988R-A594 | C21orf25 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9988R-A647 | C21orf25 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD