C1orf80 Antibody Conjugated
C1orf80 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC1orf80
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1orf80.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1orf180/AIDA
- Gene ID number439927
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAIDA, also known as C1orf80, is a 306 amino acid protein that belongs to the axin interactor family. Expressed in a variety of tissues, including skeletal muscle and heart, AIDA functions as a ventralizing factor during embryogenesis, disrupting Axin homodimerization and inhibiting Axin-mediated JNK activation. Axin, a scaffold protein, is important for both JNK signaling and the canonical Wnt pathway, two processes that play an essential role in embryonic dorsoventral patterning. Disruption of Axin by AIDA results in the negative regulation of JNK and Wnt signaling, thereby affecting embryonic developmental events. Three isoforms of AIDA exist due to alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonymsdorsalization-associated protein; AIDA; AIDA_HUMAN; Axin interaction partner and dorsalization antagonist; Axin interactor; Axin interactor, dorsalization associated; Chromosome 1 open reading frame 80; UPF0491 protein C1orf80.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9802R-Biotin | C1orf80 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9802R-Cy3 | C1orf80 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9802R-Cy5 | C1orf80 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9802R-Cy5.5 | C1orf80 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9802R-Cy7 | C1orf80 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9802R-FITC | C1orf80 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9802R-HRP | C1orf80 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9802R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameC1orf80 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC1orf80 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC1orf80 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies