C1orf163 Antibody Conjugated
C1orf163 Antibody Conjugated is available 14 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-15033R-Biotin | C1orf163 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-9780R-Biotin | C1orf163 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-15033R-Cy3 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9780R-Cy3 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9780R-Cy5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-15033R-Cy5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-15033R-Cy5.5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9780R-Cy5.5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9780R-Cy7 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9780R-Cy7
- Price408.45 USD
- Long nameC1orf163 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsChromosome 1 open reading frame 163; FLJ12439; Hcp beta lactamase like protein C1orf163; Hypothetical protein LOC65260;SELR1_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC1orf163 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC1orf163 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-15033R-Cy7 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9780R-FITC | C1orf163 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-15033R-FITC | C1orf163 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-15033R-HRP | C1orf163 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-9780R-HRP | C1orf163 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC1orf163
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1orf163.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1orf163
- Gene ID number65260
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundChromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8% of the human genome. There are about 3,000 genes on chromosome 1, and considering the great number of genes there are also a large number of diseases associated with chromosome 1. Notably, the rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene which encodes lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. The mechanism of rapidly enhanced aging is unclear and is a topic of continuing exploration. The MUTYH gene is located on chromosome 1 and is partially responsible for familial adenomatous polyposis. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. A breakpoint has been identified in 1q which disrupts the DISC1 gene and is linked to schizophrenia. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma. The C1orf163 gene product has been provisionally designated C1orf163 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies