C19orf29 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C19orf29 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC19orf29
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C19orf29.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Cactin/C19orf29
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenConsisting of around 63 million bases with over 1,400 genes, chromosome 19 makes up over 2% of human genomic DNA. Chromosome 19 includes a diversity of interesting genes and is recognized for having the greatest gene density of the human chromosomes. It is the genetic home for a number of immunoglobulin superfamily members including the killer cell and leukocyte Ig-like receptors, a number of ICAMs, the CEACAM and PSG family, and Fc?receptors. Key genes for eye color and hair color also map to chromosome 19. Peutz-Jeghers syndrome, spinocerebellar ataxia type 6, the stroke disorder CADASIL, hypercholesterolemia and insulin-dependent diabetes have been linked to chromosome 19. Translocations with chromosome 19 and chromosome 14 can be seen in some lymphoproliferative disorders and typically involve the proto-oncogene BCL3. The C19orf29 gene product has been provisionally designated C19orf29 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC19orf29; Cactin; CS029_HUMAN; FLJ17482; FLJ59622; fSAPc; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-24; Uncharacterized protein C19orf29.
- Gene target
- Short nameC19orf29 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9960R-A350 | C19orf29 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9960R-A488 | C19orf29 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9960R-A555 | C19orf29 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9960R-A555
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCACTIN antisense RNA 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 19 open reading frame 29 opposite strand
- C19orf29 antisense RNA 1 (non-protein coding)
- C19orf29 antisense RNA 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-04-05
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9960R-A594 | C19orf29 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9960R-A647 | C19orf29 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD