C17orf57 Antibody Conjugated
C17orf57 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC17orf57
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C17orf57.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C17orf57
- Gene ID number124989
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundC17orf57 is a 973 amino acid protein that is encoded by a gene mapping to human chromosome 17. Chromosome 17 makes up over 2.5% of the human genome with about 81 million bases encoding over 1,200 genes. Two key tumor suppressor genes are associated with chromosome 17, namely, p53 and BRCA1. Tumor suppressor p53 is necessary for maintenance of cellular genetic integrity by moderating cell fate through DNA repair versus cell death. Malfunction or loss of p53 expression is associated with malignant cell growth and Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Like p53, BRCA1 is directly involved in DNA repair, specifically it is recognized as a genetic determinant of early onset breast cancer and predisposition to cancers of the ovary, colon, prostate gland and fallopian tubes. Chromosome 17 is also linked to neurofibromatosis, a condition characterized by neural and epidermal lesions, and dysregulated Schwann cell growth. Alexander disease, Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome and Canavan disease are also associated with chromosome 17.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChromosome 17 open reading frame 57; FLJ40342; Hypothetical protein LOC124989; EFC13_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9642R-Biotin | C17orf57 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9642R-Cy3 | C17orf57 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9642R-Cy5 | C17orf57 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9642R-Cy5.5 | C17orf57 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9642R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameC17orf57 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC17orf57 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC17orf57 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9642R-Cy7 | C17orf57 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9642R-FITC | C17orf57 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9642R-HRP | C17orf57 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies