C16orf57 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C16orf57 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC16orf57
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C16orf57.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C16orf57
- Gene ID Number79650
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenInvolvement in disease;Defects in C16orf57 are the cause of poikiloderma with neutropenia (PN). PN is a genodermatosis characterized by poikiloderma, pachyonychia and chronic neutropenia. The disorder starts as a papular erythematous rash on the limbs during the first year of life. It gradually spreads centripetally and, as the papular rash resolves, hypo- and hyperpigmentation result, with development of telangiectasias. Another skin manifestation is pachyonychia, but alopecia and leukoplakia are distinctively absent. One of the most important extracutaneous symptoms is an increased susceptibility to infections, mainly affecting the respiratory system, primarily due to a chronic neutropenia and to neutrophil functional defects. Bone marrow abnormalities account for neutropenia and may evolve into myelodysplasia associated with the risk of leukemic transformation. Poikiloderma with neutropenia shows phenotypic overlap with Rothmund-Thomson syndrome.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsChromosome 16 open reading frame 57; CP057_HUMAN; FLJ13154; UPF0406 protein C16orf57.
- Gene target
- Short nameC16orf57 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9631R-A350 | C16orf57 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9631R-A488 | C16orf57 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9631R-A488
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameU6 snRNA biogenesis phosphodiesterase 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 16 open reading frame 57
- U6 snRNA biogenesis 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-02-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9631R-A555 | C16orf57 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9631R-A594 | C16orf57 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9631R-A647 | C16orf57 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies