C11orf71 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C11orf71 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC11orf71
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C11orf71.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C11orf71
- Gene ID Number54494
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC11orf71, also known as FLJ20010, is a 123 amino acid protein that exists as two alternatively spliced isoforms and is encoded by a gene located on human chromosome 11. With approximately 135 million base pairs and 1,400 genes, chromosome 11 makes up around 4% of human genomic DNA and is considered a gene and disease association dense chromosome. The chromosome 11 encoded Atm gene is important for regulation of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis following double strand DNA breaks. Atm mutation leads to the disorder known as ataxia-telangiectasia. The blood disorders Sickle cell anemia and Î² thalassemia are caused by HBB gene mutations. Wilms' tumors, WAGR syndrome and Denys-Drash syndrome are associated with mutations of the WT1 gene. Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome, Jacobsen syndrome, Niemann-Pick disease, hereditary angioedema and Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome are also associated with defects in chromosome 11.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC11orf71 chromosome 11 open reading frame 71; CK071_HUMAN; FLJ20010; Gm5617; hypothetical protein LOC54494; Uncharacterized protein C11orf71.
- Gene target
- Short nameC11orf71 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9941R-A350 | C11orf71 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9941R-A488 | C11orf71 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9941R-A555 | C11orf71 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9941R-A594 | C11orf71 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9941R-A647 | C11orf71 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9941R-A647
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 11 open reading frame 71
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-03-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene